- The objective of the MSEAP is to achieve joint prosperity and enhance cooperation among Eurasian countries. The nature of the meeting is concisely expressed by dots (signifying different nations) representing communication and exchange among countries in the Eurasian region.
- For large-scale printing or use of a printing equipment other than a computer, the emblem must be produced accurately pursuant to the following grid.
- The symbol mark is used in various mediums, such as printed materials and banners, and its colors play an important role in delivering the significance of the MSEAP. It is therefore important the exact hue, brightness, and saturation of the original emblem are maintained. The following standard color is mixed ink for offset printing, which is the most effective way to maintain color consistency. The following rule must be observed at all times for symbol marks printed on materials such as silk screen, paint stamp, Formica (heat resisting plastic), and acryl.
- The graphic motif is an essential design element in various applications and plays an important role in emphasizing the emblem. The emblem must be used under consistent rules, and should be produced according to the following criteria.
- - Any expansion or enlargement of the emblem should be proportionate.
- - The following colors must be applied and their transparency adjusted according to purpose. (ie. printed on paper or banner)
- User guide